CELEBRATING 58 YEARS TOGETHER
* Check out the new Club Resources: Click Here
* Congratulations to Melizza Peres from Durham as the September 2018 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Game Room Congratulations goes to:
1st Place Over All: Winston Salem
2nd Place Over All: Greensboro
Winston Salem: $520.00 Hoops Council Scholarship (2 Teams)
Greenville SC : $500 in Charlotte Hornets Tickets (25 Tickets)
Greensboro NC: $500 in Charlotte Hornets Tickets (25 Tickets)
Davidson County: $500 in Charlotte Hornets Tickets (25 Tickets)
* Congratulations to Frento Burton from Charlotte - Dillehay Courts as the August 2018 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Register TODAY for the CO-ED Games Room Tournament in Greensboro on October 6, 2018: CLICK HERE
* Check our the video tutorial on how to complete The Salvation Army Divisional Review Process: Click Here
* Watch the 2018 Teen and Club Camp Videos: Click Here
* Congratulations to Dmonyaa Beale from Wilson as the July 2018 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* Check out the Volunteer Day video in Charlotte: Click Here
* Congratulations to the Charlotte Belmont Club as the 2018 Building Bridges Winner.
* NC HSS Grant information can be found here. This includes manuals, pre tests, and post test. Click Here
* Say Thank You by recognizing one of your valued employees through The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs and Chartered Community Center Employee Recognition Program. CLICK HERE for nomination form.
* Congratulations to Jaquana Prysock from Spartanburg SC as the March 2018 Divisional Employee of the Month for the Clubs and Centers.
* 2018 Hoops Council Winners and Video: Click Here
* Need to Set Up a TEEN TECH Zone? Find YOUR RESOURCES by Clicking Here
* Learn More about Office 365. Click Here
* 10 Stories. 88 pages. Each story has 5 devotionals. Download the entire Story Bible for FREE! Click Here
* Official national poverty data have long been calculated using a single dimension: income. At best, income statistics provide only a hazy picture of the actual conditions facing the hungry, the homeless, the unemployed, and the underemployed. The Human Needs Index (HNI) introduces a new, multidimensional way to measure poverty and its effects. The key lies in the street-level knowledge of The Salvation Army, one of the country’s largest nonprofits delivering a safety net of services to those in need. Click Here
* Need the NEW Club/Community Center Membership Application: Click Here
* Did you know that Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Salvation Army Southern Territory has had an agreement since 1938? Click Here
* CHECK OUT THE UPDATES OF THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR 2018-2019. Click Here. Make sure you see what your Members can participate in around the Division.
* Check out our Carolinaclubs Facebook page: Click Here
* The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club members speak out on, "Why They Go To The Club." Click Here
An official home page of The Salvation Army, A Georgia Corporation.
Copyright 2004, The Salvation Army. All rights reserved.